Do Some Good This Weekend
This weekend I want you to do some good. I don’t care what it is but do a bit of kindness to someone. It doesn’t take money it just takes a little bit of time. Of course if you have a few dollars that can go a long way. You can do many things to show kindness. Here are just a few examples.
- Got an elderly neighbor that has an overgrown yard? Mow it for them
- See someone that is homeless? Talk To Them. Ask if they need a sandwich.
- Tweet out or spread on facebook a charity or gofund me link
- Put together some goodie bags to have out to those in need
- See if there is a soup kitchen that could use some help.
- Give some blood
- Donate some clothes
- Adopt a classroom. Give school supplies.
That’s just a few of the things that you can do to help out for little to no money. It can take a few minutes or it can take the whole weekend. I just want you to stand up & instead of thinking of doing something good just go do it. If you do something this weekend let me know on Twitter @XUFN or Facebook.com/xufncom use the hashtag #XUFNCares